Academic Background (degree and major):- University degree with a post graduate degree being advantageous
Relevant Working Experience in number of years:-
- 6+ years of experience as a developer, familiar with object- oriented designs and common patterns.
- Memory/CPU profiling and multithreaded debugging experience.
- Experience on trading algorithm/strategies
Skills & Competencies required:-
• Strong knowledge in C#/.Net and ideally some C++ as well but willingness to work with both.
• Good knowledge of Windows environment as a production platform, Linux is a plus.
• Good knowledge of tcp/ip networking and electronic exchanges APIs or specificities is a plus
• Memory/cpu profiling/optimization and multithreaded debugging experience
A good experience is necessary on following aspects:
• Stock/Future/Index products (2-3 years minimum)
• Manual or automatic trading applications in C++, Java or C#
• Backtesting trading strategy principles is a plus
• Wide knowledge of equity/equity derivatives electronic exchanges in AsiaPac is a plus
• Experience of electronic market accesses, market data or real time applications in C# or C++ is a plus
• Client Focus & risk
• Team Spirit – building synergies
• Innovation (Thinking out of the box/Creativity and Technology)
• Commitment – sustainability
• Ability to work in a challenging environment
• Critical thinking skills
• Taking initiatives
Language :- English
Societe Generale Securities India Pvt. Ltd. (SGSI) is the stock-broking arm of Societe Generale Group (SG Group) and was one of the earliest foreign brokers to enter India. SGSI started with a representative office in 1994 and established a full-fledged presence by 1995.
SGSI is a Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) registered Stock Broker with Trading and Clearing Membership and obtained membership of Stock Exchanges (National Stock Exchange, Bombay Stock Exchange and Metropolitan Stock Exchange) to provide services in various segments (Cash Equities, F&O, Currency & Debt) of Stock Exchange. The Company has been active in the Stock Market since 1997.
SGSI is managed by a team of professionals /specialists in the broking business. The Company has a dedicated team of specialist dealers & traders to cater to the needs of institutional clients.
The Company has established itself as a premium player in the institutional segment where quality service and best technology combined with best possible execution and clearing services. The Company aims to specialize and develop capabilities in providing best quality execution and clearing services to its clients.