• Experience in Python or in object-oriented programming, C# and/or Java
• Experience in SQL, MSSQL is a plus
• Experience in version control systems, preferably git
• Knowledge in web programming, preferably Angular/REST APIs, is a plus
• Knowledge in unit testing, agile development and continuous delivery, is a plus
• Knowledge in data science/data analysis, is a plus
• Knowledge of financial products, is a plus
• Autonomy and Rigor
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Team player
• Ideally you are fluent in English
• Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related quantitative discipline
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in New-York is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your
application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from
the member states of the European Economic Space. Please see www.civiweb.com, in order to have more details
regarding your financial indemnities.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
The Information Technology Department (ITEC) has worldwide responsibility for supplying Global Banking and Investor Solutions (GBIS) Divisions with the IT resources necessary for them to operate under competitive conditions in terms of technological standards, service quality and cost. ITEC is composed of diverse and talented professionals who translate ideas into action every day by combining the strength of its expertise in IT with a deep understanding of the investment banking business and regulations. ITEC has a threefold responsibility as follows: (1) Deliver innovative IT Solutions that enable GBIS to achieve its business objectives. (2) Maintain a highly resilient, flexible, cost effective and well controlled production service for our business applications, systems and infrastructure. (3) Facilitate entry into new markets, compliance with regulatory needs, growth in business volumes and add operational efficiency improvements in our overall front to back processing environment. ITEC achieves this while promoting a collaborative, innovative, and fun environment for its IT professionals.