Skills and Education :
Required Technical Skills:
- Experience in Python or object-oriented programming, Java.
- Experience in SQL, MSSQL is a plus.
- Experience with version control systems, preferably git
- Knowledge in web programming, preferably Angular/REST APIs, is a plus
- Knowledge in unit testing, agile development and continuous delivery is a plus
- Knowledge of data science/data analysis, is a plus
- Knowledge of financial products is a plus
- Autonomy and rigor
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Team spirit
- Bilingual French, English
Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or a related quantitative discipline.
Société Générale opened its Canadian head office in Montreal in 1974 to offer its financial services to businesses, financial institutions and governments. The Toronto and Calgary offices were opened in 1978 and 2006 respectively.
Today, we employ over 400 people, both in the traditional banking sector (investment banking, funds and trading activities) and in the information technology field, with the opening of our subsidiary SG Montreal Solutions Centre, which, thanks to its geographic location and cultural diversity, provides IT support and development for the New York and Paris teams.
Interested in issues related to corporate social responsibility, such as environmental protection or local communities?
Several resource groups for employees have been set up at Société Générale in Canada to help you get involved and flourish in the causes that matter most to you!
Get on board and get involved! We're here to support you!