• React: at least 3 years of Frontend experience (ideally React, Preact, or Angular)
o Ideally, worked with Highcharts, D3.js, ag-grid, or similar graphing libraries
• Github, testing, software development in general
• API: how to consume an API (ideally Rest API in JSON)
o Python skills to write APIs for data gathering
• Advanced SQL skills: MS SQL, Oracle
• Data analysis, transformation, visualization (BI)
• UX/UI for Dashboard design
Desired / Plus:
• Big Data (Hadoop, Datalakes, etc)
• Ideally Oauth2 familiarity
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
• Flexible and adaptable to new environments. Ability to quickly learn new systems, products and businesses
• Team-oriented, client-focused and open to different ideas/viewpoints.
• Capable of prioritizing tasks and juggling multiple projects
• Behavioral: availability, professionalism, autonomy, rigor, team spirit
• Fluent in French/English
• Experience with data vizualization projects: > 3 years
• Experience as full stack developer: > 3 years
• Experience in financial field will be a plus
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant technical field
Languages: English & French
Societe Generale opened its Canadian headquarters in Montreal in 1974 to offer its financial services to corporations, financial institutions and governments. The Toronto and Calgary offices were opened in 1978 and 2006 respectively.
We now employ over four hundred people, both in the traditional banking sector (investment banking, funds and trading activities) and in the field of information technology, with the opening of our SG Montreal Solutions Centre subsidiary which, thanks to its geographical location and its cultural diversity, provides computer support and development for the New York and Paris teams.
Interested in Corporate Social Responsibility matters such as contributing to the protection of the environment or giving back to the local communities?
Several Employee Resource Groups have been put in place at Societe Generale in Canada to help you achieve a sense of fulfilment towards causes that matter the most to you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.