Software development & Application Support
The position is for a highly motivated, capable young developer. You will be responsible for design, development, tests, deployment and support of high quality software applications using C# and related .NET technologies.
Our new projects adopt modern programming approach with a special focus on microservice architecture and domain-driven-design.
Agile, business-facing team performing Continuous Delivery
Team members interact directly with the traders, to gather their requirements and come up with appropriate solutions. The traders are particularly involved, approachable, and tech-savvy, which makes for highly substantial interactions between your client and IT. The team works in fully agile mode with 2-week-long sprints.
The Continuous Delivery approach is strongly pushed to put in place a reliable pipeline of integration, with automated tests, deployment on the cloud, to achieve a stable flow of releases while preserving Production stability.
DevOps and Feature Team
The team is operating as a “Feature Team” to support the trading systems. It therefore contains both developers and production-support analysts, working together as one, to ensure self-sufficiency, and produce synergies in incident resolution, as well as Production-awareness at all stages of the software development process.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
• Good programming skills and appetite in object-oriented design and development
• Knowledge in database programming including dealing with SQL.
• Expertise in C#.NET
• Expertise in Web development (React, Angular)
• Agile / Scrum experience including TDD
• Familiarity with Continuous Delivery practices
• Good “team-player” mindset helping to promote team sprit
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in an international and distributed team environment
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and follow through all tasks to completion
BACKGROUND / PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
Fresh graduate who holds a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related disciplines or less than 12 months of work experience in the financial industry
Within "SG Corporate and Investment Banking", FIC business line is global player on FX, Rates and Credit markets, providing financial solutions to investors around the clock.
You will join the Development team building and providing IT solutions for the Front Office in the FX Options and Structure Products space. Based on the trading floor, the team provides an agile development capability across the full chain including pricing, deal processing, pnl & risks.