- Experience with Java 8
- Sound knowledge of Spring boot or another Java back-end framework, Kafka, Elastic Search, Kibana, & Kubernetes
- AZURE or AWS Development Environment
- Designing RESTful APIs and integrating third party RESTful APIs.
- Working familiarity with code revising and branding, ideally Git.
- Comfortable working in agile methodologies, ideally Scrum.
- Experience with automated testing approaches - test driven development, unit testing, integration testing, and BDD testing.
- Exposure to continuous integration tools.
- Understanding of service-oriented architectures and message brokers.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability. Able to break down complex problems into simple manageable units, develop solutions for each unit, and integrate them back into the whole.
- Results oriented, able to set goals and priorities that maximize the use of resources available to consistently deliver quality results.
- Team-oriented, client-focused and open to different ideas/viewpoints. Self awareness of own behavior and work style, as well as tolerant of different needs and viewpoints
- Financial industry experience highly preferable
- Experience working in a global / international financial IT environment, where there are a broad range of policies and procedures. Understand and follow the IT department rules (e.g. change and release management procedures). Possess first-hand experience working in a real Change and Release management environment.
- Experience with business analysis methodologies, processes and documentation standards
- plus years of experience working as Senior Programmer Analyst role in a financial industry environment
- BS/Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant technical field.
Desired / Plus:
Languages: (Other than English) none
Desired / Plus:
The Listed Derivatives Transactions Service Department is primarily engaged to provide IT solutions for the Equity Prime Services business line clients externally and internally. Working in partnership with Prime Service Front Office and Operations, we deliver innovative and robust solutions, with a desire to produce Market Leading solutions.
LTS is composed of talented professionals that translate ideas into action by combining the strength of our expertise in IT with a deep understanding of investment banking. Our teams are ensuring that we deliver the service our businesses need to compete and serve Société Générale's clients. Our objective is to deliver outstanding production services in a well-controlled, high quality and cost effective way, and to deliver competitive application systems that allow SG’s Global Banking and Investor Solutions to grow its business in existing and new markets, launch new products and take advantage of new opportunities when they arise. LTS is responsible for facilitating entry to new markets, compliance with regulatory needs, growth in business volumes, and operational efficiency improvements in our post trade processing environment.