You will be part of a dynamic regional team, dealing with major stakeholders including Business Lines, Finance/Risks teams. You will be assigned to a feature team, with the following responsibilities:
• Be part of IT projects impacting Market data, Risk and PnL chain in Asia
• Interact with business to analyse and review requirements
• Design technical solution based on current and target architectures
• Interact with IT teams from other projects and regions based on program interactions
• Support decomposition of customer requests into detailed stories by interacting with PO
• Develop code using Software Craftmanship best practices such as behavior/Test driven development, continuous integration/delivery/deployment, legacy refactoring
• Develop code leveraging a diverse technology eco-system and deliver working software across multiple layers of the technology stack
• Responsible for delivering working code that meets acceptance criteria as well as meet the definition of done
• Participate to testing, deployment and production activities of the team to ensure production stability
• Develop strong partnership with the business, IT counterparties in Paris and offshore teams in Bangalore
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Hong Kong is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.