You will be part of a dynamic regional development team, dealing with major stakeholders including Business Lines, Finance and Operations. You will be assigned to a feature team, with the following responsibilities:
• Design and implement solutions that address user’s local requirements
• Collect and analysis of customer requests into detailed stories by interacting with PO/BA
• Develop code using Software Craftmanship best practices such as behavior/Test driven development, continuous integration/delivery/deployment, legacy refactoring tasks
• Develop code leveraging a diverse technology eco-system and deliver working software across multiple layers of the technology stack
• Participate in testing, deployment and production activities of the team to ensure production stability
• Support and maintain the portfolio of applications
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Hong Kong is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.