ITIM (Innovation, Technology and IT Services) is the entity of the Société Generale group that invents the information systems of the retail bank of tomorrow. Its main challenge is to design and deliver fast, easy-to-use IT solutions that are innovative, scalable and secure, inspired and designed with customers, while ensuring quality every day.
The scope of the project is to set up a new functionality for Société Générale PMs client and different collaborators of SG .
This new feature will be multi-process used for different products and will be available to customers of SG.
Our teams work in an Agile transversal project mode on the digitalization of available or new product and process of the SG.
What you will do:
• Analyze and implement new features front to back as part of an Agile/Scrum team;
• Develop and enrich the Back End in Java;
• Develop and enrich the Front End in Angular, React, Backbone;
• Develop APIs;
• Perform unit and integration testing;
• Anomalies tracking and support;
• Offer technical expertise and help design new applications and new functionalities with the business.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.