• Knowledge of compliance risks, controls & standards
• Ability to understand SG group structure viz: Business Unit, Service Unit, Nature of business, Central functions, & banking services & products offered
• Expertise in conducting controls planning and managing periodic assessments, Expert skills in reporting,
• Usage of Cube for reports and dashboard, find alternate back up process if any challenges in the cube
• Expert Programming language: SQL, PYTHON
• Knowledge of data warehousing and Data engineering concepts
• Any other visualization tool like Tableau , Qlik Sense is an added advantage
• Knowledge of Azure will be an added advantage
• Experience in preparing and presenting briefings to senior management with strong Project Management, verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills wiith ability to operate in a dynamic and matrix environment
• Demonstrated consistency in values, principles, and work ethic
• Proactively communicates information to colleagues up, down and across the organization, provides updates on projects, tasks and potential roadblocks
• Work efficiently with Global Collaborative teams located in multiple geographical locations
• Drive team towards solutionnising mindset and customer centric mindset
• Give a high functionnal training to the team to help them to have a better understanding and knowledge of the business needs
• Empower team by giving them more autonomy and accountability in there perimeter
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved