Knowledge & Experience
- 5 -- 8 years of experience in Product control, Counterparty Credit Risk & Collateral & CSA Management Teams.
- Experience in certifying & Reporting Metrics like EAD, PFE, CVAr, PNLs
- Excellent in Communication, Articulation, Listening, Good Liaising Skills
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Perusing FRM or CFA.
- Good Product Knowledge across all Asset classes, Good model & RISK knowledge.
- Relevant Industry Experience in Product Control CounterParty Credit Risk, Collatral & CSA.
- Good understanding of FO & BO Tools.
- Technical Skills – good working Knowledge of Python, VBA, SQL
- High level of Integrity
- attention to detail, Proactive
- Strong liaising skills, be able to provide solutions, Flexible.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Good in Mathematics & numbers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and clear verbal & written communication skills
- Confident & assertive & Mature in character
- A good team player, with excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic
- Problem solving skills and an innovative & Solution oriented approach & mindset.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet assigned deadlines.
- Within the team share ideas / accomplishments, to show solidarity, active participation in the life of the team (including teams points)
-Serve as back up to other members of the group
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
The RISQ group supports the RMA business lines within SGCIB and XRP CRE is accountable and responsible as Counter Party Credit Risk Team and mainly responsible for Economic (Desk) & Regulatory metrics, Reports & controls related to Counterparty Exposures, Limits, EAD.
About RMA/MMG/XRP: - Contributes its Operational activities under departments like Counterparty Credit Risk, Risk and Regulatory monitoring, RIS Referential, New Edge PnL Certification.