- Process Trades, Settlements, Foreign Exchange
- Process Subscriptions/Redemptions
- Process Corporate Action, Validate Corporate Actions, confirm its impact & subsequent changes in market value
- Reconcile cash positions
- Reconcile investment positions & market values
- Review securities valuation as per pricing policy
- Review expense & fee accruals
- Calculate & record performance fees
- Identify, analyze & justify/resolve material variances
- Identification problems & provide resolution
- Interact & have regular communication with onsite partners for clarifications
- Ensure adherence to defined procedures
- Ensure adherence to time schedules & quality standards"
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
a) Basic Criteria
- Bachelors degree in Commerce or Business
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office tools
- Knowledge of market analysis tools like Bloomberg
- Experience in Investment Banking / capital markets domain is mandatory
- At least 1 year of experience in Net Asset Value(NAV) calculation.
b) Additional qualifications
- Masters degree in Financial management / Commerce etc.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.