Require to reconcile bank accounts in a timely and accurate manner, to report trade activity to the relevant parties as per agreed format and timelines, to instruct payments to funds and between bank accounts, and to communicate with banks and other entities on a daily basis.
Roles and responsibilities:- Interpret shareholder system reporting of each days transactions for a significant number of fund families and currencies.
- Report the share movement and money flow to the relevant fund accountants and custodians.
- Cash projection; prediction and verification of payments due to each fund for subscriptions and due from each fund for redemptions, in relevant currencies and on correct settlement dates.
- Instruct movement of funds by fax or on-line communication to appropriate destination
- Daily reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Research and query resolution in relation to outstanding reconciliation items, liaising with other departments and external parties.
- Report on reconciliation items, providing detailed analysis of outstanding items.
- Execute of foreign exchange transactions.
- Monitor and reporting of bank fees and interest charges, verifying and processing claims.
- Reconcile dealer accounts and balancing of monthly commission payments
- Quarterly trailer fee reconciliation"
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.