Global Banking & Advisory / Development & Structured Export Finance (Analyst – VP)
- To originate, structure and execute Korean ECA covered structured financing and financial advisory business as GLBA/AFI/DSE product banker.
- To achieve quantitative targets and qualitative targets for DSE Korea as a team.
- To expand client base and promote innovative GLBA/AFI/DSE product to COV Seoul clients.
- Be responsible for internal procedure including credit approval, reporting, etc. for all GLBA/AFI/DSE business matters.
- Responsibility for the Development & Structured Export Finance Business Unit in Seoul (as a team and reporting to Jun-Kyo Seo, Head of DSE BU Seoul), whose main objective is to develop financing supported by Korean ECAs (KEXIM and K-SURE) through competitive and innovative export financing solutions in full compliance with DSE and the Bank governance.
- To maintain robust relationship/contact with the Korean ECAs.
- To originate and execute DSE business for Korean exporters/investors
- To follow the existing DSE Seoul portfolio to ensure a clean portfolio.
- To achieve the quantitative targets agreed with Management.
- To develop business strategies fostering cross‐selling and push cooperation with other BLs.
- To act as liaison point between the client and the Bank's headquarters‐based products and industry specialists and account management team.
- To update/monitor the clients and prospect files, prepare offering letters and loan documentation in close cooperation with DSE team in other regions.
- To prepare/upgrade the quality of RISQ applications.
- To prepare/complete necessary work of Permanent Supervision.
- To act as Deal Leader on several DSE files.
- To provide necessary reporting to DSE EXCO.
- To comply with DSE governance.
- To originate/promote new business opportunities with the collaboration of COV
- To support Deal Leader for the completion of Transaction Check List (with support from relevant BLs for other GLBA files)
- To support Deal Leader for the completion of PS and visa grid
- To support Deal Leader for the preparation of feedback regarding the queries raised by local government bodies including regulator, tax authorities
- To contribute actively to the Working Group on the SHIFT Program whenever called upon, and on a proactive basis also on my scope
- To contribute to build the Center of Expertise of the Working Group
- To remain product neutral
- Must demonstrate the highest standards of conduct and behaviour in meeting Compliance's and Business Lines’ policies and procedures, and when interacting with regulators, market counterparties, clients and colleagues
- Must (i) know and respect the regulatory application (incl. internal rules and procedures) applicable to their role, (ii) complete the mandatory training programmes on time, (iii) undertake the actions needed as part of remediation program (if any), (iv) contribute to data quality enhancement with the highest standards of execution when related to compliance processes (KYC, Embargoes & Sanctions, GILT) and (v) comply with the following Volcker law requirements (when applicable)
- To understand and assess the various types of risks inherent to our business, including operational risks and participation in the implementation of potential remedy action plans
- To make sure lessons learnt are widely spread and technical trainings are organized when necessary
- To review and secure deal Policy/documentation consistency and adequacy
- To apply a zero-anomaly tolerance policy with respect to Transaction Check List
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.