What We Offer
Our Graduate Program is a two-year elite program with the following aims:
- Provide you with a unique opportunity to kick off your dream career
- Build solid foundations for your future growth and development
- Give you a chance to contribute to the development and success of the bank
During the two-year program, intensive and comprehensive talent management approach will be adopted to develop your skills and professional expertise:Structured Training Curriculum
Strong emphasis is put on the value of direct education, with a structured curriculum throughout the two years designed to continuously develop your technical, inter-personal and presentation skills. This will come in the form of classroom training, in-house sharing sessions and e-learning modules.Relationship-based Learning
This will include coaching, multi-source feedback, Mentor-mentee Scheme, buddy system, opportunities to interact with members of senior management and a range of valuable networking opportunities. You will have regular access to Human Resources Business Partners and business leaders for coaching and advice, while constructive feedback will enable you to measure your performance. On-the-job Experience
We believe that learning through doing is a vital step to develop your expertise. As such, through our program you will take on functional attachments (through potential rotations) before moving into the long-term job placement that will the best correspond to your competencies and personality.Career Progression
After successful completion of the two-year program, Graduates will be on track for increased responsibilities and career growth opportunities. You will integrate into one specific team which corresponds the best to your profile within the bank.Program Structure
The Singapore Program is catered to our Global Markets activities. Global Markets
You will be part of the Global Markets group which brings together the Equities, Fixed Income & Currencies capabilities with the objective of providing clients with one integrated multi-asset market solutions team.
You may take on two to three rotations amongst the following teams.
For your first rotation, you will join the following transversal functions:
- Business Management Office
Depending on your profile, you will follow either a Sales Stream OR a Trading Stream for the following rotation(s).
For the Sales Stream, the next rotation(s) will be:
- As a Sales Assistant, you will service different types of clientele (Hedge Funds & Fast Money, Corporates, Banks Desk) or asset classes (Fixed Income, Credit, FX, Cash Equity, Equity Derivatives).
For the Trading Stream, the next rotation(s) will be:
- As a Trading Assistant, you will support the desks covering Flow Products, or Prime Brokerage activities within any of the asset classes covered by our Singapore teams (Fixed Income, FX, Listed and OTC Equities).