Typical tasks and day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Help the two senior sales in their daily interaction with institutional clients on the primary market activity related to the issuance of a structured products (pre trade, trade, post trade)
· Pricing of structured products and derivatives exotic solutions, daily interaction with the Paris or London pricing team
· Managing the secondary market (interaction with stock exchange)
· Documentation generation (termsheet, KID, Target market etc)
· Management of the life cycle of the products after the issue date
· Management of onboarding new client
· Coordination between Back/Middle/Front office
· Setup and development of dedicated reporting to Sales Manager
The candidate will acquire proper skills useful to behave in a dynamic and international environment. He will improve his/her analysis skills, the marketing knowledge and how to manage complex processes dealing with multiple internal and external resources.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.