• Hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Financial Engineering, IT, Economics or similar
• An emphasis on product development and marketing of investment products and/or structuring of capital markets transactions appreciated
• Strong financial, programming and mathematic skills are required
• Accuracy and attention to details
• Creative thinking / idea generating mindset
• Ability to manage complex processes dealing with multiple internal and external resources
• Very good knowledge of Python (or other programming languages) and Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
• Good communication skills necessary to interact with all internal & external stakeholders
• Previous experience within financial services is a plus
• Fluency in Mandarin or any other Asian languages (Korean and Japanese) in written and oral is a plus
• Fluency in English
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow
will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a
positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily
basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their
working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration,
participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There
are many ways to get involved.