• Hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Financial Engineering, IT, Economics or similar
• Fluency in English and Japanese is required
• An emphasis on product development and marketing of investment products and/or structuring of capital markets transactions appreciated
• Strong financial, programming and mathematic skills are required
• Accuracy and attention to details
• Creative thinking / idea generating mindset
• Ability to manage complex processes dealing with multiple internal and external resources
• Very good knowledge of VBA & Python (or other programming languages) and Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
• Good communication skills necessary to interact with all internal & external stakeholders
• Previous experience within financial services is a plus
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
SG CIB is a leading player in Derivatives and provides global services in this domain. The bank launches a significant part of the structured products sold in Europe, in the United States and in Asia.
At the heart of the trading floor, this full-time position will be part of the Global Markets Marketing team. The marketer will support and partner with the Asian salesforce (with a primary focus on Japan) by creating product marketing materials, providing market intelligence and organizing client events. This position is at the crossroads of many different services in Asia e.g. sales, structuring, trading, COO, communication, compliance, legal, etc. It also includes regular cooperation with marketing, sales and structuring teams in other regions.