1. Proficient in Japanese and English
2. Knowledge of Excel / Power Point / Outlook and communication tools (TEAMS, Skype, ZOOM etc..)
3. Excellent communication externally and internally
4. Previous experience in similar position is a plus
5. Responsible for your work
6. Being a team player (good at co-working with others)
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Today, Societe Generale in Japan consists of four core businesses: Societe Generale, Tokyo Branch; Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited, Societe Generale Haussmann Japan Limited and Societe Generale Aircraft Leasing Company Limited. These four entities are in line with our worldwide focus on Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets, and Asset Management.