Societe Generale Securities Services (SGSS) provides institutional clients, brokers and retail clients with a comprehensive range of securities services across all asset classes.
You will be responsible for:
- Autonomously steer answers to Request For Proposals (RFPs) together with the responsible sales person; which includes coordinating internal players, defining retro planning, directly answering to standard questions, producing final answers and preparing oral presentations and due diligences.
- Contribute to continuous process improvement: market watch à conduct market research as well as to transversal RFP activity monitoring.
- Jointly with and upon guidance from the sales team, you will help to strengthen SGSS coverage toward Key Clients and Prospects, e.g. by coordinating respective activities and by monitoring certain processes. :
- Produce and analyze key indicators (client meetings, NBI, pipeline, etc.) that will be circulated to the commercial teams, Coverage Department management, and SGSS executive management..
- Accompany business development by preparing commercial presentations for strategic client meetings and by following up consultants’ mapping by the sales teams
- Further, you will support sales teams and the Legal Department throughout the formalisation of the contract with our Clients / Prospects
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.