The successful incumbent is expected to develop and grow Global Transaction Banking (trade, supply chain finance, Payments & Cash Management) revenues from corporate clients in Singapore and rest of South East Asia in line with overall strategy of the bank.
Key responsibilities consist of, but are not limited to:
- All round experience in Transaction banking with both Trade Finance and Cash Management is preferred
- Ability to collaborate well with internal stakeholders, self-starter and an eye for detail with proven ability to learn and adapt to changes
- Managing and developing a portfolio of corporate clients (a mix of Large Local Corporates and Multinational Corporates) in Singapore with potential for Trade & Supply Chain Finance solutions and cash management, collaborating with SG’s corporate coverage teams as well as relying on his /her own experience
- Providing trade advisory and service support to clients to facilitate trade & supply chain finance business with clients in Singapore
- Promoting cross-border synergies with other regions to enhance revenues from GTB business globally
- Identifying opportunities for cross-selling products and services of other business lines of the SG Group to clients