We are looking for top-notched university graduates with the following attributes and competencies
- Bachelor’s degree or above from an accredited university with excellent academic results
- Fresh graduates or candidates with less than one year’s working experience after graduation
- Passionate for a long-term career development in the banking industry
- Strong leadership potential and interpersonal skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Superior analytical, critical-thinking and communications skills
- Self-motivated, mature, and possessing a strong drive for excellence
- Open to different ideas and cultures and enjoy being part of a team
- Ability to solve problems and propose new ideas
- Good coding skills (for example VBA and/or Python) is a plus
- Excellent command of English
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
What We Offer
Our Graduate Program is a two-year elite program with the following aims:
- Provide you with a unique opportunity to kick off your dream career
- Build solid foundations for your future growth and development
- Give you a chance to contribute to the development and success of the bank
During the two-year program, intensive and comprehensive talent management approach will be adopted to develop your skills and professional expertise:
Structured Training Curriculum
Strong emphasis is put on the value of direct education, with a structured curriculum throughout the two years designed to continuously develop your technical, inter-personal and presentation skills. This will come in the form of classroom training, in-house sharing sessions and e-learning modules.
This will include coaching, multi-source feedback, Mentor-mentee Scheme, buddy system, opportunities to interact with members of senior management and a range of valuable networking opportunities. You will have regular access to Human Resources Business Partners and business leaders for coaching and advice, while constructive feedback will enable you to measure your performance.
We believe that learning through doing is a vital step to develop your expertise. As such, through our program you will take on functional attachments (rotations) before moving into the long-term job placement that will the best correspond to your competencies and personality.
After successful completion of the two-year rotational program, Graduates will be on track for increased responsibilities and career growth opportunities. They will be promoted and will integrate one specific team which corresponds the best to their profile within the bank.