Our Graduate Program is a two-year elite program with the following aims:
- Provide you with a unique opportunity to kick off your dream career
- Build solid foundations for your future growth and development
- Give you a chance to contribute to the development and success of the bank
- During the two-year program, intensive and comprehensive talent management approach will be adopted to develop your skills and professional expertise.
You will take on two twelve-month rotations amongst the following teams.
IT Infrastructure Department, Global Technical Services – Cloud Infrastructure
IT infrastructure is one of the major stakes for the bank and is at the heart of Societe Generale group's strategy. Today, the Digital Transformation raises important challenges around IT Architecture, Infrastructure and Security. Many of these challenges are opportunities to imagine new experiences for our clients and new way to deliver IT services. GTS department plays a key role in the Digital Transformation.
You will be onboarded in the Cloud & Platform team that operates and maintains our on-premise Cloud Platform and that advises software engineering teams in how to best leverage the Cloud, both Public and Private.
- Support and operate our in-house developed Private Cloud Platform, including incident management and service restoration, and our connectivity to Public Cloud providers
- Monitor and manage the Platform capacity, and provision new hardware if required
- Propose and potentially implement service improvements, and follow up with the relevant Platform development teams
- Accompany our Business Applications development teams in better leveraging the Cloud, and advise them on how to change the architecture, design and operation of their applications
Finance, Risk & Market data Technology
Finance Risk and Market Data is a regional team with 80 people based in Hong Kong, covering the Asia Pacific region. You will be part of a dynamic regional team, dealing with major stakeholders including Business Lines, Finance/Risks teams. You will be assigned to a feature team, with the following responsibilities:
- Design and implement solutions that address user’s local requirements
- Collect and analyze customer requests into detailed stories by interacting with Product Owner /Business Analysts
- Develop code using Software Craftmanship best practices such as behavior/Test driven development, continuous integration/delivery/deployment, legacy refactoring tasks
- Develop code leveraging a diverse technology eco-system and deliver working software across multiple layers of the technology stack
- Participate in testing, deployment and production activities of the team to ensure production stability
- Support and maintain the portfolio of applications
Front Office Technology
As a Front Office Developer, you will be part of the IT team for market-making and will participate in the full lifecycle of software development (from requirement gathering to the implementation).
The team sits in the dealing room and interacts continuously with trading desks.
- Participate into front office applications development
- Study new business requests (gather user requirements, provide clear specifications, etc.)
- Design and implement the required changes
- Frequent (continuous) delivery of high-quality software via Test-Driven Development.
- Communicate and work closely with other members & front office users