Specialist Business Finance resource strives towards helping drive strategic decisions as provided by the ExCo. Basis the direction from the Exco, delivers the story of what the team delivers and helps the ExCo deliver strategic decisions.
Works in conjunction with Manager Finance to be the advisory for the ExCo and smooth functioning of the sub BL. The resource should be able to connect the dots to see the bigger picture and work with Manager finance to validate and deliver the story
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Operational responsibilities :-
• Create and plan budget for the sub BL and provide levers to help optimize and create a realistic budget/ forecast
Maintain and control the Budget and Forecast.
• Liaise with Paris, AMER and Asia Finance Business Partner (FBP) on the budget
• Regular synchronization with regional FBP to monitor the billing and budget VS actuals
• Work with respective GTS ExCOs Managers for annual Budget exercise, monitor the spends and create guardrails to ensure adherence to the same
• Create the hiring plan. Provide inputs to monitor the same with the recruitment
team and the hiring managers. Rigorous follow up for all the priority hiring and ensure meeting the set hiring targets
• Maintain a 'Shadow Budget' which will aim to track Tuning of Budget Lines for Next Fiscal Year
- Work closely with the regions and esp France to ensure complete transparency and exchange of initiatives and ideas to help promote growth where the skillsets exits
• Understand the Billing structure, maintain accuracy, adhere to the timeliness and align with Paris/regions on the same
• Monitor and track the debtors list. Target close before 60 days
• Keep track of all mandate trainings which needs to be completed by the team members and ensure they all complete within due date
• Involvement in IT Investment committee and MRM, Finance review meeting with ExCO, RRM and all important meetings. Be the SPOC for all required Information
Keep a close eye on the NPS score, the respondents, the response rates and create action plan for the survey responses received.
Be in charge of the communication for the sub-BL and ensure there is transparency provided, achievements marketed and highlighted in the righ forums
• Be one point of contact for all Financial & Quality requirements
• Look for opportunities that can help increase CTB contribution / ownership for the sub BL
Ensure CTB projects are tracked and updated by the respective mangers
• Follow up on the Agile transformation in the team and ensuring the team are getting regularly assessed on continuous development
• Follow up with respective managers to review and improve the maturity score
• Bring in the synergy of good practices being followed within the team
• Ensure the CSLA for all regions is reviewed every year and up to date
• Ensure the Transition Risk Assessment is followed for all the new transitions
Vendor Management :-
• Have a view on the contracts for the sub-BL, ensure there is governance around the renewal, negotiation, cost adherence.
• Ensure all the vendor contracts are upto date and no lapses on renewal• Ensure the rates are negotiated for any renewal of the contract
• Ensuring the old contracts are reviewed on a timely basis
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG). Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence and applying it to banking. SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management to Societe Generale’s business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”