KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
· Measure the current quantum of value add to the topline of the SG Group & build strategic plans to move the needle by thinking beyond what is obvious
· Contribute the vision of REG TECH & bring material impact
· Reduce Risk & focus on Delivery Excellence
· Partner Experience
· Efficiency & savings, Continuous Improvement
· Support DFIN DTO and be enabler around Process re-design and Transformation related topics to ensure the alignment with the strategy
Skill set requirement:
· Experience in managing strategy programs (preferably across GSC and EBS)
· A strong track record in key stakeholder management, team management and relationship management will be required in the role
· Ideal candidate will also demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset, be business-savvy and take a consultative approach, whilst being able to influence key senior leaders across all geographic regions areas of the organization
· Ability to think logically and in a structured manner
· Demonstrated ability in fostering forums to build consensus
· Able to develop relationships which enable organizational navigation
High level of professional rigor and integrity
Service Offer Ambition:
· Increase adoption of GSC & EBS solutions and capabilities such as Machine learning solutions, etc.
· Functional capabilities / service offers: RWA, Certify HQLA & Cash flows, Asset Liability Management Reporting, GAP production for regional CFOs, Finrep / Corep/ Anacredit and many more
· Define & design DOM REG Pitch book around department capabilities cluster
· Ambitions scenarios (extend entities, potential entities / group tools usage/ pricing, customized offer)
DOM REG Management Office:
o Permanent & Periodic Supervision / Control – Secure the manage on transformation of controls
o Operational Excellence
o Knowledge & Capacity Management
· KMI (Key Management Indicators) & Relay:
o Build Strategic KMI based on contribution to the topline of the SG Group
o Timely Relay to DOM WW Leadership, EMR Senior Community
o Controls Framework - Robustness of existing controls, removing redundant ones, Pro-active instead of reactive
o Incident management & reporting
o Audit / CTL / inspection recommendation
o Projects status, roadmap, key milestones, achievements
o Relay periodic messages from the management office around DOM REG newsletter, REG Watch flash reports
o Build functional market intelligence
o Sustainability footprints
· Partnership Model (oversight)
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.