1. University Degree, preferably in Finance / IT related subject
2. Minimum 10+ years of relevant operation experience from a Bank / Financial institution
3. Strong knowledge of bank products and documentation level. Derivatives, FX, Money Market, Cash Equities operations knowledge.
4. Solid track on people management / leadership
5. Strong presentation and communication skills in English, both written and verbal with proficiency in Japanese will be an advantage.
6. Solid problem solving, analytical thinking and taking ownership on projects
7. Multi-tasking with great efficiency, accuracy, and attention to details
8. Technical judging skills and able to distinguish critical information
9. Strong ability to work under pressure, able to prioritize tasks as to meet various deadlines
10. A team player and good communicator who can work with stakeholders at all levels.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
Global Banking Service Unit (GBSU) - The aim of this service unit is to deliver Day-to-Day service to GBIS Business and their clients and accelerate their transformation.
- Serve the ambitions of the Business units and the Group's customers
- Ensure control and support functions
- Aligned with Business unit operations