- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field is required; Master’s/MBA is preferred.
- Has extensive experience and strong knowledge of compensation practices and instruments, particularly in deferred compensation, market benchmarking and related topic
- Proven track record in partnership skills and ability to build and leverage relationships both within the business and HR functions.
- Experienced in coaching and influencing at the senior manager level.
- High degree of business acumen and understanding of key business drivers and the impact of human capital decisions on business results
- Possesses good understanding of business financials and the remuneration related regulation.
- Experience driving significant organizational effectiveness initiatives.
- Seasoned management skills to lead and to develop the team.
- Proficient in MS excel skills to develop various type of compensation analysis or modelling.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work with virtual teams and drive regional executions.
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs
- Team Spirit - Open mindset/Respect: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode
- Innovation - Thinking out of the box/Creativity: I encourage and demonstrate positive out of the box thinking
- Responsibility - Empowerment and Accountability: I give my team the autonomy to make decisions at the appropriate level
- Commitment - Care: I listen and demonstrate emotional intelligence to engage my team
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive to generate high individual and collective performance
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth. Committed to the positive transformations of the world’s societies and economies, Societe Generale seeks to build together with its clients, a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions. Active in the real economy for over 150 years, with a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, Societe Generale has over 117,000 employees in 66 countries and supports 25 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors worldwide (figures as of August 2023). We have a presence in 11 locations across Asia Pacific. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ around 2,300 employees in the region. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai supports the Group in Asia Pacific and globally with customized business solutions.
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic human resources team that commits to providing an environment in which our employees can grow and develop their potential and advance the overall mission of Societe Generale.
The role will introduce you to a wide range of HR activities and stakeholders in addition to providing international exposure and opportunity to develop knowledge of the banking industry and project management. The successful candidate will report directly to the Chief Human Resources Officer, Asia Pacific.