Operational and functional skill set
- Strong practical understanding of managing dev and devops team following a factory pattern of devops mode.
- Strong functional understanding of cloud (hybrid ,multiple ,IaaS and PaaS components and integration).
- Strong understanding of API enabled service offerings with business devops adption .
- Strong practical understanding of agile or agile @ scale functions and its practical implementations .
- Be a fall back for any queries or feedback on cloud for Technology & application teams and partners and vendors .
- Act as a interface between business requirements and technical implementor and help architects and leads to carve the best business solutions .
- Understanding of cloud security and governance model from a business and infrastructure side .
- Communicate technical decisions to non-technical audiences and build consensus around them.
- Articulate the value of foundational technology approaches to business executives (e.g. the pros & cons of microservices architectures in a given context).
- Own key relationships both up and downstream of the platform teams to ensure delivery.
- Manage priorities and make decisions in high stakes scenario.
Technology skill set
- API based expositions .
- Ability to manager enterprise software product and patern build with any of the modern languages (preferably Python ,JAVA or GO).
- Strong Private Cloud expertise (IaaS ,PaaS & Hybrid) .
- Infra structure knowledge (Particularly on Server ,storage ,Software defined networks and Compute) .
- Factory Devops understanding (JIRA , GIT , API ,CI/CD ,containerization , container orchestrations, Quality ,Testing knowledge ,infra as a code ,function based services etc) .
- Secure code practices.
- Enterprise software architecture pattern knowledge
- Operational / service sustainability practical exposure on cloud services.
- Strong connect with software industry to understand and bring in the changes positively .
Behavioral Skill set
- Strong partnership and Stakeholder management.
- Good People leadership skills
- Servant leader, ability to build/influence the long term approach
- Innovative mindset .
- Demonstrate strong conviction.
- Manage diversified profiles and technology and operations
- Demonstrate Strong accountability
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing, insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities speaking 20 languages. Women colleagues comprise of 25% of our workforce.