Global Technology Services (GTS) division supports the IT infrastructures of Société Générale entities in the countries where the Group is present. Within GTS, the department Digital Workplace Services (DWS) delivers and operates user solutions (telephony, workstations, bots, other communication solutions…) and is also responsible for managing technical infrastructures associated with users ‘workplace: technical directories, file services, etc.
In Romania, DWS:
- takes care of complete IT workplace environment, end-user support, drives the roadmap of Digital Workplace with a constant focus on user satisfaction;
- is a center in the global delivery model of GTS focusing on the development of Digital Workplace applications, communication and change management.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Lead and supervise the Digital Workplace teams in SG EBS both for the services provided to local users in Bucharest and for activities operated in Romania as part of a global delivery model;
- Drive the governance with business partners, in Romania;
- Establish and manage trust relationship with peers at central GTS level and with the main delivery centers in India;
- Manage risks and business continuity for the services: incidents and problems, availability, inventory, monitoring and technical events, risk controls or audit;
- Steer entire activity with clear IT reporting, KPIs, dashboards integrating risk & security management aspects;
- Contribute to determine future IT needs at the location, enterprise initiatives, budgets, forecasts, licensing and asset rotation to ensure cost efficiency and alignment with the company’s goals and objectives;
- Drive the technical & services roadmap, proposes innovation and supervise the delivery of projects;
- Ensure communication to SG users, both locally in Bucharest and as a service center for the Group, through different channels : Mails, SG platform MyDigitalWorkplace, training and users communities;
- Propose initiatives to improve efficiency, automation and adoption by the users of self service support;
- Supervise the permanent surveillance process in the team, contribute to the organization of disaster simulation exercises and emergency situations;
- Take care of people management : evaluation, meetings, communication for a team of over 40 headcounts;
- Ensures the appropriate structure is in place over the time to effectively manage the activities on a sustainable way, identify and develop talents and takes care of career development.