SG Corporate and Investment Banking Turkey is one of the foreign banks with the longest history in Turkey. The bank started its operational activity in 1990 and soon became a leading partner for large corporate and financial institutions.
SG CIB Turkey offers tailor-made financial solutions for its clients via its branch in Istanbul with a team of close to 50 professionals and leveraging on its international expertise in Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets. Thanks to its longstanding involvement in the financing of important development and infrastructure projects in the country, SG CIB Turkey has built strong relations with the largest companies operating in the Turkish market. SG CIB plays a key intermediary role between issuers and investors, corporates and financial institutions, offering issuers a broad access to markets and offering investors smart solutions and access to investment opportunities.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage the execution of the HR strategies and all areas of HR including recruitment, employee relations, training, compensation, reward & recognition
- Be the teams trusted advisor, serving as their first point of contact for all HR matters
- Manage and report the HR operational risks
- Implement all projects and processes
- Act as a country coordinator for the implementation of global projects
- Advise on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotions and benefits
- Administrate payroll (outsourced) and maintain employee records
- Review local policy and procedures to comply with employment laws
- Review annual compensation - market intelligence survey
- Support managers in related areas, performance, career growth
- Conduct training & development courses
- Conduct disciplinary procedures when needed
Studies & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10-15 years of experience in HR, especially in recruitment, compensation and employee relations
- Fluency in Turkish and English
Technical, operational & Soft skills:
- Strong stakeholder management
- Communication skills
- Curious and eager to learn
- Positive attitude
- Team spirit
Why join us
Société Générale Turkey is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous and evolving context.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 23000704
- Entity: SG CIB
- Starting date: 2023/05/01
- Publication date: 2023/03/15