Identify the technical skills, functional skills and behavior skills:
· Technical Skills - Sound Stake holder management and leadership skills, strong knowledge of the internal departments and awareness about the who's who of the department, sound legal understanding; Advanced knowledge of derivative business and markets, Experience in negotiating derivative documents; proficient in MS Word and MS Excel; Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Functional Skills - should be an experienced derivative negotiator with minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with leading Banks or Financial Institutions; Exposure towards European/Asian/US markets; Sound knowledge of Contract Law; Extensive experience in drafting and negotiating International Commercial Contracts and Agreements, especially ISDA Master Agreement, Global Master Repurchase Agreement, Global Master Stock Lending Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements; Excellent collaboration and Team and People Management Skills, self-motivated, ability to train team on derivative documents.
· Behavioral Skills - Resulted oriented; Client Focus, Cooperation; Team Leadership, Change Leadership, People Development, Strategy and Innovation.
· Law Graduate or Post Graduate in any stream of law from any reputed university or college or Company secretary.
Experience as a function of Technical, functional and behavior skills:
· Above 10 years.
Identify the future skills required in the role
Innovation, strategy, leadership, problem solving, team management, project management, stake holder management.
· In-depth understanding of the SG Policies/ Process.