- Bachelor or master’s degree in finance, business, information technology or other related fields
Working Experience / Technical Skills :
- At least 10 years in banking or relevant industries. Regulatory reporting, finance, financial audit, project management experiences are preferred.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Strong communication skills, including oral, written and presentation skills
- Experience and knowledge of project management
- Strong knowledge of banking activities and product, and mindset of risk control on regulatory report (accuracy, completeness, timeliness)
- Critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills to facilitate effective and efficient team and task management
- Fast learner and quick adapter to new environment/changes
- Strong teamwork spirit
- Fluent in oral English and Mandarin; able to read and write Chinese.
- Proficient computer skills in M/S Office, Outlook, etc
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.