· Develop team programs that support the organization’s business strategy
· Ensure financial compliance with Organization’s policies and procedures and applicable legal rules and banking regulations
· Identifies and recommends potential solutions that monitor, detect or prevent money laundering or terrorist finance activity
· The candidate will operate within a multi-jurisdiction platform and deal with colleagues from diverse backgrounds and culture
· Ability to work independently and accurately prioritize workload with minimal supervision
· Analytical skills and solid financial expertise are paramount
o Necessary to understand communications of Front Officers and transactions on complex products.
o The candidate must be ready to cope with a significant workload of alerts and messages to review every day
o Promptly undertake communications surveillance using the firm's oral and written communications surveillance tools
o Promptly investigate and clearly communicate issues arising from the surveillance activities, involving advisory compliance officers as required
o Required to exercise judgment on regulatory risks applicable for both Trade and Communications surveillances
o Actively participate in regulatory and internal investigations as required
o Manage and Mitigate Risks - Conclude investigations of potential and actual non- compliant activities (Intermediate)& Review system safeguards and recommend process enhancements
· Ensure team members have individual performance plans
· Monitor team performance and conduct regular appraisals
· Manage training and development of team members.
· Cooperate and support the management in implementation of any other initiative that may arise during the year
· Foster a customer-focused working environment, with clear responsibilities and expectations for team members
· Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with key clients
· Establish and maintain active and constructive relationships with other teams in the organization.
· Ensure team members understand Client needs and deliver the expected outcomes
· Regularly review work processes for areas of improvement
· Share best practices with peers and support in creating a Culture of Excellence
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.