As an HR Advisor you are responsible for receiving and managing requests/questions as first level of support by phone or email, from employees and human resources representatives from the countries served by Global Solution Centre.
You ensure that all questions/requests are recorded and solved or escalated to the authorized persons, in accordance with pre-established performance indicators with customers.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- The management of questions/requests received;
- Receive questions/requests (by phone or email) on human resources topics from employees and human resources representatives;
- Record all questions/requests received to determine if they can be solved by the Contact Center team or whether they need to be forwarded to the second level teams or to the center of expertise;
- Direct clients to self-service options (e.g., existing processes and policies on the Portal) by simultaneously providing guidance, if necessary;
- Solve requests in scope of activity, either by phone or by email;
- Escalated requests that do not fit from activity perimeter to the second or third level or to the center of expertise, to the qualified persons;
- Seek assistance from the Team Manager/Team Coordinator to close complex requests;
- Track partially processed requests (with "pending" status) and update status throughout the workflow;
- Ensure tickets are closed on time, in accordance with the agreed deadlines
- Identifying and reporting existing/potential risks.