• Ensure pro-active employee relations strategies and activities; provide ongoing coaching and counseling to leaders and employees.
• Assist employees with problem resolution
• Act as a liaison between managers and employees to resolve issues.
• Develop and implement employee engagements activities- Touch Points like 1-on-1s, Skip levels, Town halls, Rewards & recognition programs, surveys etc.
• Train managers on HR processes, work with them on employee issues and assist in talent management- career development, compensation, performance management and retention management.
• Work with HR Business Partners in India and other geographies in delivery of common HR processes across divisions.
• The position demands hands - on approach.
• Incumbent should be able to lead in an informal ‘roll up your sleeves and get it done’ manner that is perceived to be people-centric, effective and marked by a high level of energy.
• Participate in HR policies implementation.
• Stay current with issues and concerns related to the work environment.
• Essential duties and responsibilities include the following and others as assigned:
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Monitor organizational behaviour and cultural alignment with appropriate occasions for SG-GSC to reward individuals.
Deploy and monitor systems that hold people managers accountable for this critical responsibility.
Build a collaborative, transparent, open and employee friendly environment through employee connect and communication initiatives. Ensure adherence to Employee activity calendars, monitor and facilitate Action Planning.
Utilize talent to constantly collect feedback and suggestions regarding Policies and Practices within SGGSC, analyze internal and market trends on similar issues and concerns; facilitate discussions on policies and action planning. Ensure development of appropriate policies and practices. Ensure a strong channel to ensure communication dissemination.
Enable Business Lines maintain discipline within their teams. As and when required, take appropriate disciplinary action in line with the organization’s policies and practices.
Ensure focus on 360° inputs to most employees.
Ensure close Management of Performance Improvement Plans for poor performers, track progress; analyze trends and suggest solutions for identified systemic issues.
Ensure that collated Personal Development Plans identified by individual and their Managers address individual needs as well as the changing needs of the business.
Oversee the effective goal-setting and deployment process across Business Lines to ensure business goals are aligned and cascaded throughout the organization as per defined schedule.
Societe Generale is one of the largest financial services groups in the euro-zone. The Group employs 165,000 people worldwide in three key businesses: Retail Banking & Financial Services: Societe Generale serves 30 million individual customers worldwide. Global Investment Management & Services: Societe Generale is one of the largest banks in the euro-zone in terms of assets under custody (EUR 2 731 billion, March 2008) and under management (EUR 391 billion, March 2008). Corporate & Investment Banking: Societe Generale ranks among the leading banks worldwide in euro capital markets, derivatives and structured finance