• Consulting or organizational development experience,
• Execution experience in Talent management initiatives in a global organization (would be a plus)
• Worked in dynamic, often ambiguous, fast-paced environments
• 6-9 years of experience in HR Business Partner Functions; Experience partnering with managers to deliver HR solutions;
• Conducting group facilitation and supporting HR program rollouts.
• Strategic thinker and problem solver, with strong analytical skills, passion for data integrity, process and continuous learning orientation, autonomous, flexible, adaptable and forward thinking
• Strong team player with proven team skills
• Strong service orientation to ‘internal customers’; Drives results and is solution-oriented.
• Demonstrated personal leadership skills & relationship management with senior executives: influencing, collaboration, communication
• Multi-tasker with solid time management and organizational skills; comfortable with a high pace environment with competing multiple priorities.
• Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
Exceptional organizational skills, strong attention to details and ability to develop creative solutions to problems and continuously improve systems and processes.
• Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills; concise, articulate and confident.
Demonstrated personal leadership skills & relationship management with senior executives: influencing, collaboration, communication
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and HRIS Systems- SAP or Peoplesoft
• Benefits and payroll knowledge
• Experience working across multiple disciplines in HR complying with current local laws and statutes that govern employment practices.
• Business Knowledge: Domain experience would be a plus.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
Societe Generale is one of the largest financial services groups in the euro-zone. The Group employs 165,000 people worldwide in three key businesses: Retail Banking & Financial Services: Societe Generale serves 30 million individual customers worldwide. Global Investment Management & Services: Societe Generale is one of the largest banks in the euro-zone in terms of assets under custody (EUR 2 731 billion, March 2008) and under management (EUR 391 billion, March 2008). Corporate & Investment Banking: Societe Generale ranks among the leading banks worldwide in euro capital markets, derivatives and structured finance