- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or relevant discipline, with solid work experience within a related HR function
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate (influence and challenge when appropriate) effectively with senior executives and stakeholders
- Business-oriented and high adaptability
- Strong problem solving skills and highly attentive to details, and some project management skills
- Strong sense of confidentiality and maturity in handling highly sensitive information
- Excellent analytical skills and be able to work efficiently and effectively within a matrix organization.
- Strategic, reliable and self-motivated, ability to prioritize and work independently and under pressure.
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs
- Team Spirit - Open mindset: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode
- Innovation - Thinking out of the box/Creativity: I propose new ideas and solutions
- Responsibility - Accountability: I make decisions in my scope of responsibilities
- Commitment - Care: I demonstrate consideration for others
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth. Committed to the positive transformations of the world’s societies and economies, Societe Generale seeks to build together with its clients, a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions. Active in the real economy for over 150 years, with a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, Societe Generale has over 117,000 employees in 66 countries and supports 25 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors worldwide (figures as of August 2023). We have a presence in 11 locations across Asia Pacific. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ around 2,300 employees in the region. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai supports the Group in Asia Pacific and globally with customised business solutions.
The HR Business Partner is accountable for the management and development of human capital for the assigned population/client group(s). The position is responsible for driving the people strategy, advising and building effective talent pipelines, accompanying transformation of the assigned client group(s) and driving change management, working with their Senior Management and managers by providing people solutions in the region.
The position formulates partnerships across HR function within the global, regional and country HR teams and other internal stakeholders outside HR to effectively and efficiently support business needs and deliver value-added “one HR” services to the client group(s).