Experience and Technical Skills:
- You have a relevant university degree and at least 8 years of professional experience as HR BP.
- You have experience in the financial industry or a similar environment.
- You are used to working in an international and multicultural environment as well as in a matrix organization.
- You have a good understanding of and interest in the Global Markets business.
- You have excellent knowledge of labor law, both individual and collective labor law.
- You are fluent in German and have excellent written and oral English language skills. French language skills are of advantage.
- You are proficient with MS Office and have a good command of HR tools.
- Ideally you have previous experience in HR aspects of M&A situations (change management, integration, restructuring).
Personal Abilities and Competencies:
- You are proactive and take initiative.
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills.
- You have good analytical capabilities.
- You are curious and open for change, as well as flexible and able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You are a team player, while also being able to work autonomously.
- You are highly people and client orientated and display a result-orientated way of working.
- You are capable to systematically balance benefits and risk.
What we offer
- An international team
- Exciting missions
- A dynamic working environment
- Development opportunities within the Société Générale group
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge and want to become a part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV, cover letter and work certificates.
At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person based on aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, nationality or ethnic origin.
Do you see yourself standing alone or standing out? Make the difference and join our team! We are looking for HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 149,000 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
What you can expect
As HR Business partner you will work closely with the managers of our Global Markets division and support them to face their business challenges related to HR topics. You will also advise employees in your scope and contribute to their development. As HR Business Partner you will ensure HR efficiency, accompany compensation questions and support change. You will be actively involved in the integration of the EMC business from Commerzbank into SG. Thereby, you will also collaborate closely with Global HR Directors, Global HR Business Partners and the local Head of HR.