Candidate Profile Working Experience/ Technical Skills & Know ho
Skills & Competencies:
- 8 years working experience in HR area HR operations
- Ability to work with people from different countries, regions in a diversity environment
- Work independently, detail-minded, with good communications and coordination skills
- Team player, proactive and energetic, customer focused, resilience and able to work under pressure, and with good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good commend of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
Today, Societe Generale in Japan consists of three core businesses: Societe Generale, Tokyo Branch; Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited; and Lyxor Asset Management Japan. These three entities are in line with our worldwide focus on Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets, and Asset Management.
The HR Manager of Shared Service and Recruitment is responsible for the management of operational HR activities and carry out end to end recruitment cases on a specific perimeter in accordance with local regulatory or legal frameworks and dedicated to providing consultative and operational support to HR Business Partner and HR Specialist teams and manage the transactional execution of HR administration ensuring delivery against a defined set of service levels.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.