Experience and technical skills:
- University Degree
- Ideally experience in Banking or Consulting and at least 8 years of experience as Project Manager
- Significant experience in managing HR aspects of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Experience in international organisations as well as in a matrix organisation
- Experience in negotiations with (German) staff representatives
- Profound project management skills
- Good legal knowledge (individual & collective employment law)
- Fluent German language skills; excellent written and oral English language skills, French language skills are of advantage
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) and Project Management Tools
Personal abilities and competencies:
- You are a good Team player, but also able to work autonomously.
- You have a hands-on mentality.
- You have very good communication and strong negotiation skills.
- You are flexible and able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You are able to coordinate a variety of stakeholders
What we offer
- An international team
- Exciting missions
- A dynamic working environment
- Development opportunities within the Société Générale group
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge and want to become a part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV, cover letter and work certificates.
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 149,000 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
HR Project Manager (m/f/d)
(Frankfurt am Main)
Fixed term contract for 2 years
As HR Project Manager you are responsible for implementing the HR objectives connected with the acquisition of EMC business of Commerzbank by SG (including migration, integration, efficiency implementation/reorganization), while managing the HR operational risks. The project has already started and estimated to be completed 2021.