Description of the Business Line or Department
The Human Resources department is responsible for:
• Developing Global Banking and Investment Solutions attractiveness as a responsible employer notably in terms of career opportunities, people development, compensation, diversity and working environment.
• Addressing the larger challenges of Global Banking and Investment Solutions notably in terms of managerial culture, performance management and people engagement.
• Contributing to Global Banking and Investment Solutions competitiveness by maintaining critical staffing levels and talented profiles.
Supporting Global Banking and Investment Solutions strategy and transformation by accompanying the teams and working on their employability.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
• Responsible for coordinating and managing the risk management framework including operational, conduct and regulatory risk management and delivery
• Delegated Data Protection officer for HR
• Ad hoc projects for the UK HR function
• Liaising and partnering with internal Support and Control functions and representing HR on Risk related topics
Summary of responsibilities
Responsible for the risk management framework in HR:
• Oversee the Permanent Supervision Control framework (GPS) on behalf of HRUK ensuring compliance with Group and local requirements.
• Manage the end-to-end Risk and Control Self-Assessment process (RCSA)
• Manage the Activity Process Risk Control framework for the UK HR function (APRC)
• Record risk events including employment litigations in relevant tools.
• Produce relevant Management Information to meet risk reporting requirements as required for HR and the UK platform
• Perform GPS and MORSE controls, and operational DFIN I2C Control
Chair the HR Conduct Risk Committee and produce HR Operational Conduct Risk pack for permanent members:
• Provide overview of activity, risks and control – highlighting trends/ recommending remediation as required
• Manage the Minor Breaches Framework for HR employees, including advising and communicating to managers on any actions, as well as maintaining the minor breaches tracker and escalating as appropriate.
• Promote risk culture awareness to include delivering risk management training to new joiners and proactively sending regular relevant communications to the department.
• Identify HR risk related training needs and engage relevant partners from Support and Control functions to support the delivery of the HR Culture and Conduct roadmap as required
• Representing HR on SG London Branch risk related Committees as appropriate
• Oversee and coordinate the implementation of the requirements from internal control team reviews
• Perform assigned outsourced vendor risk assessments in SG vendor management tool (RAMOS), and follow up with relevant HR stakeholders to complete
• Coordination of activities relating to Business continuity and conduct annual Business Impact Assessment
• Provide advice and guidance in relation to Data Protection matters to the HR department, promote best practice and a privacy culture in relation to personal data management within HR.
• Engage the Data Protection Office to ensure Data Processing Records are up to date, support managers with Legitimate Impact Assessments and Privacy Impact Assessments (LIA/PIA), and relevant GDPR risk assessments, management of data breaches, arranging Data Protection training.
• Support and coordinate planning, execution and delivery of projects and change programmes where relevant.