You will be part of a team within the HR Department accountable for the HR Accounting Hub.
Roles & Responsibilities: -
· Ensure income and expenses are charged to the right ledgers and cost centers for all accounting entries.
· Ensure the general ledger is complied with accounting rules of SOCIETE GENERALE
· Work with local HR counterparts and Accounting & Finance Dept to solve any accounting related matters.
· Advise HR manager on any special issues, sensitive findings and irregular situations and recommend solutions accordingly.
· Handle payroll and bonus payments with appropriate reconciliations.
· Handle daily or monthly vouchers and accounting entries related to HR.
· Prepare monthly and annually provisions such as international staff’s taxes, performance bonuses, pension and benefits including unused leave days and reconcile between provisions and payments.
· Handle monthly payments and issuance of debit notes for staff-related inter-company recharges
· Handle off-cycle payments such as tax payments, leavers, pension payments and any other statutory payments.
· Prepare monthly accounting permanent supervision documentation and reconciliation of all HR related accounts.
· Monitoring and clean-up of aging accounts. Work together with local HR to follow-up and resolve long outstanding items and accounting related issues.
· Perform reconciliation and pension reports.
· Knowledge on IAS-19 & IFRS-9.
· Analysis of historical financials
· Variance analysis, analytical reviews and provide logical explanations for all accounting transactions.
· Forecast with risks and opportunities to current plan
· Knowledge on GL reconciliations
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.