UK/any other global payroll experience desirable
- Collate information from People soft data base via interfaces/ queries and inputs from HR (like new hires, leavers, bank details-local /overseas, adhoc payments, salaries -expat /local, holiday payment)
- Validate the information and send information to vendor
- Validate the output/reports/anomalies received from the vendor, Investigate and finalize the payroll reports.
- Processing payments and deductions to employees
- Ensuring inputs from HR are processed
- Processing final settlement payments to exiting staff
- Processing payments on statutory deductions to authorities
- Ensuring data confidentiality
- Adherence to monthly payroll calendar and timelines
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.