Purpose of the Role -
The role incumbent as Payroll executive has to facilitate and enable Business Unit Heads discharge their people responsibilities effectively and drive all organizational Finance initiatives.
It is very high level...May it is applicable as when required on core actively of payroll executive.
• Validation of HR inputs.
• Preparation of Payroll inputs
• Processing for full and final settlement of employees
• Responsible for Monthly FST Salary Calculations like sending the inputs clarification to HR ops,
• Checking the Full and final settlement pay register and finalization of payroll
• Preparing and maintaining employee records on the payroll system.
• Advise the payment full and final settlement
• Responsible for reimbursements administration activities
• Responsible for keeping and maintaining final settlement records
• Active participation and follow through on KPIs as part of continuous improvement
• Would be required to provide necessary information for Auditor and payroll manager
• Assisting with communication and processing of reimbursement claims.
• Preparation of month-end processes such as the input vs output of payroll
• Expatriate payroll process
• Validation of pay register
• Monthly reconciliations
• Complying with relevant legislation and regulations (e.g. Gratuity, Indian taxation, State Taxes, etc.).
• Preparation of year-end processes such as annual payroll tax and payment summary reconciliations.
• Reviewing of Full & Final Settlement.
• Understanding and following payroll procedures and payroll related forms.
• Dealing with payroll queries from employees & Handling Help desk.
• Manage monthly processing of end-to-end payroll for clients for Pan India
• Accounting of Payroll related entries