1. Timely Control executions and identify continuous improvements related to IAM Roles, HR Status, Exceptions, Access Identification & Deactivations and IT Controls & Analysis.
2. Strong adherence to SOPs and maintaining them with proper versioning.
3. Execution of Scheduled IAM Controls and Processes on Access Management and Application Extract monitoring.
4. Ensure reporting after control executions and provide analysis of changes in the trend of anomalies.
II. IAM Analyst - IMPULSE (ServiceNOW)
1. Impulse Ticket management related to IAM demands under DCS queue.
2. Functional support to end-users and privileged users (AO, …)
3. Participate to “targeted” campaigns (Activity review and clean-up, DoP review and clean-up, …)
4. Activity shared with 3 other IAM-Analysts possibly in Bangalore, Bucharest or Paris (remote team work and shared workload)
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.