Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) acts as a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. If you are looking for a great career opportunity within the IT world, then you are in the right place.
Our IT Filiere has over 800 IT professionals, delivering services on four perimeters: Retail Banking, Security and Infrastructure, Internal Support Applications and Investment Banking. And our team is ready to expand and find new awesome colleagues to embark on this journey.
We want to provide you a meaningful career where you feel authentic and love your job. Day after day. Your tasks will be diverse but will have one thing in common: they will be useful to the community – on local levels and even global scales. Join us in shaping the world of tomorrow. The Future is You!
Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the SG GSC Global CyberSec Capability Center (G3C) the center of expertise in the Cyber Security domains. G3C is a strong transversal security team operating in Bucharest and Bangalore, offering various services to Group entities world-wide.
As a Technical Lead for IAM you will be involved in leading the IAM Certifications team members, assuming commitments in terms of deadline, performing certifications for user and application access.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Responsible of IAM Certification Campaigns:
- Actively participate in business meetings as a technical expert.
- Create Reports and present to stakeholders
- Manage and maintain standards and procedures for your expertise area.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the IAM team and support IAM functional managers to manage overall delivery
- Ensure compliance with procedures
- Develop and implement strategies for improving the IAM recertification program
- Mentor a small team of IAM professionals and help team lead / manager to overseeing deliveries
- Collaborate with offshore stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery
- Continuous improvement: Manage and develop the skills of the team, aiming for synergies between the teams.
- People: actively participating in recruiting process for the technical assessments, assure the workload and prioritize the tasks
- Quality management: Permanent control supervision and quality checks for the team.
- Additional: Own and drive one or two team level initiative related to people, processes or improvements.
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and formats
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to build/ maintain ongoing business relationships.
- Strong understanding of basic IAM concepts and techniques
- Knowledge of recertification, RBAC, and other IAM related concepts
- Basic understanding of information security and experience managing security controls
- Excellent project management skills, with experience leading teams and collaborating with stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
We also value:
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
- Understanding of ISO 27001 is a plus
- Strong autonomy and high reactivity
- Pragmatism skills to quickly identify relevant information and focus on risks
- Team spirit & leadership skills
Why join us
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years, or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating, and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful daily and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organization, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.