Competencies, Skills and Qualifications:
• BA or BS degree required; concentration in Economics, Finance, Business, Math, or Computer Science is preferred but not required;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office application, with high technical proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
• High attention to detail;
• Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment;
• Ability to collaborate with team members and work across the firm to ensure product is delivered to client.
Series 79, 63 preferred but not required at outset. Appropriate securities licenses must be obtained post hire if not already held.
SG Corporate & Investment Banking (“CIB") helps clients by creating innovative, tailor-made solutions for capital and capital raising strategies. At SG CIB issuer and investor clients are provided with advice, products and solutions adapted to their specific financing and debt capital-raising or investment needs. Through an integrated platform combining multi-product origination, structuring and syndication, optimized solutions are tailored to match the needs of every type of issuer.
Global Banking and Advisory provide our issuer clients (corporates, financial institutions, public sector) with capital raising solutions, along with structured financing and commodities, forex and interest rate hedging. Developing tailor-made products and providing strategic advice (capital structure advisory, financing schemes and capital markets) based on our worldwide expertise and in-depth sectorial knowledge, we aim to meet their financing needs. We are a top player across euro debt capital markets and won many international accolades over the years as a worldwide leader in export, project and natural resources & energy finance.