Within the Société Générale Group, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of the infrastructure at the Group Level. The IT Security Hub team in Bucharest brings together all the technical and functional skills, being in charge of finding solutions to prevent the risk of sensitive data leakages for different cross boarder business lines of the Société Générale Group.
As an Incident Response Analyst you will be involved in performing operational security controls, analyzing and qualifying vulnerabilities published by software solutions providers and/or applications providers, managing and following up on security incidents and creating dashboards.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Supporting the security team in Paris for the control execution and the supervision processes;
- Performing operational security controls (e.g., review and recertification of security exceptions);
- Evaluating and controlling the security level of critical applications in accordance with security criteria;
- Monitoring anomalies issued from the control systems, including alerts from DLP Console to mitigate data leakage incidents;
- Analyzing spam & phishing mails and acting as a SPOC for users in all types of IT security issues (e.g. theft of company laptops/phones, malware/virus infections, mail scams, etc.)
- Remediating and coordinating incident response actions with other stakeholders both internal and external (Business, IT Team, Network and infrastructure SOC, SG CERT, external parties);
- Creating dashboards on the activity of the incident security team;
- Writing and improving technical procedures.