ACADEMIC BACKGROUND AND CERTIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
• Professional qualification in information security management such as CISSP, CISM, CISA
• Professional certification in cyber threat intelligence and cyber incident response, such as Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA), Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Computer Security Incident Handler (CSIH), Certified Network Defender (CND), Certified Forensic Computer Analyst, GIAC Penetration Tester, CompTIA PenTest+, Certified Ethical Hacker
• Experienced Security Expert with 10+ years of relevant experience
• Solid understanding of information security concepts, frameworks, standards and best practices
• Strong understanding of IT infrastructure and IT applicative framework architectures
• Strong knowledge of local and global regulation and requirements
• Proven ability to interact with regulators and other external parties on information securty matters
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, experience of influencing at senior organizational levels,
• up to and including MD level
• Client oriented mindset, results driven, proactive and quick to react to requests
• Innovative and bringing new ideas to improve processes.
• Knowledge and understanding of the cyber threat landscape and the cyber threat intelligence lifecycle, as well as the tools, methods, and frameworks for cyber threat intelligence collection, analysis and dissemination
• Familiarity with the cyber threat actors, TTPs, and challenges specific to the Asia region, as well as the regulatory and legal requirements and standards for cybersecurity and data protection in the region
• Knowledge of incident response best practices and procedures
• Experience in digital forensic and malware analysis
BEHAVIORAL SKILLS: -
• Client - Risk: I strive to satisfy clients/internal partners while taking into account risks for the company
• Commitment - Inspiration: I communicate a clear vision and strategy
• Responsibility - Courage: I express my convictions and make decisions with courage
• Responsibility - Risk awareness: I am constantly on the lookout for risks
• Commitment - Exemplarity: I embody the Group’s values
• Innovation - Simplification: I make things & ideas simple
Societe Generale Securities India Pvt. Ltd. (SGSI) is the stock-broking arm of Societe Generale Group (SG Group) and was one of the earliest foreign brokers to enter India. SGSI started with a representative office in 1994 and established a full-fledged presence by 1995.
SGSI is a Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) registered Stock Broker with Trading and Clearing Membership and obtained membership of Stock Exchanges (National Stock Exchange, Bombay Stock Exchange and Metropolitan Stock Exchange) to provide services in various segments (Cash Equities, F&O, Currency & Debt) of Stock Exchange. The Company has been active in the Stock Market since 1997.
SGSI is managed by a team of professionals /specialists in the broking business. The Company has a dedicated team of specialist dealers & traders to cater to the needs of institutional clients.
The Company has established itself as a premium player in the institutional segment where quality service and best technology combined with best possible execution and clearing services. The Company aims to specialize and develop capabilities in providing best quality execution and clearing services to its clients.
Societe Generale is an equal opportunities employer and believes that a diverse and inclusive workforce should be encouraged and recognized.