• Execute all audits in accordance with professional standards.
• Assists audit management in preparation & execution of the audit plan
• Prepares Audit work program and understands the specific risks to be evaluated.
• Performs evaluation of internal controls, testing of processes
• Performs reviews of major financial and operational processes
• Perform detailed testing for information system integrity and transaction accuracy.
• Perform tests on the effectiveness of the Internal control environment within SG.
• Maintains clear work papers and audit trail of the work done in the appropriate tool
• Write formal & clear reports to communicate audit results to management
• Makes appropriate recommendations to improve SG processes
• Timely issuance of the audit reports
• Follow-up recommendations issued timely and escalate when needed
• Acquire knowledge on activities and risks during assignments and via trainings
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.